Informed by over 21 years of working with affected families, the ACSEP course will be taught by highly experienced Pace staff, affected parents and leading experts from the fields of social work, police and academia. ACSEPs are specialists in their field, equipped with a broad knowledge of CSE and armed with a toolkit of methods in supporting affected families and helping investigations through to prosecution.
The comprehensive and practical nine day course covers the following subjects:
– The latest research on trauma
– Best practice in working with marginalised groups
– Cutting edge practical skills in how to support affected families from disclosure through to the court process
– Training in therapeutic and reflective practice.
Who is this course for?
Practitioners with experience of working with people affected by CSE, such as:
– Social worker
– Family Intervention Officer, Family Support Worker, Troubled Family Worker
– Independent CSE Worker
– Missing from Home Specialist
– PSCOs/PCs with CSE specialism
To read about the course in more detail, head to the ACSEP course page
Cost£1595 (early bird - book 6 weeks before course start date). £1800 full price.
Head to the ACSEP course page for information on funding.