Photo: Steven Lilley
In this course, you’ll receive the resources, knowledge and experience to deliver the Engaging Families Affected by CSE course to safeguarding practitioners.
• Understand the importance of working with parents and carers affected by CSE
• Recognise the impact that CSE has on families
• Be familiar with the content of the course and the resources
• Develop the confidence to deliver the training to practitioners
• Have the opportunity to ask questions and explore issues
Who is this course for?
Trainers who train safeguarding professionals
There are currently no places available on this course. For details of next course dates, sign up to our training bulletin and we’ll email you when the next dates are released.