Photo: Steven Lilley
Hear first-hand from an affected parent about the impact of CSE on their family, and an experienced Pace professional who’s worked with hundreds of affected families. Learn techniques to support, engage and empower families to help them build resilience and confidence in managing daily risks. Gain an understanding of Pace’s relational safeguarding model and the critical importance of both a family and child-centred approach.
• Understand the impact of CSE on families
• Identify specific support needs of affected parents and carers
• Recognise elements of good practice for effective support
• Identify the benefits of a child and family centred approach to CSE
• Appreciate the importance of including parents and carers as partners in tackling CSE
• Understand the role of Pace and how it supports parents
Who is this course for?
• Police and other legal professionals
• Social Workers and safeguarding professionals
• Health practitioners
• Third sector employees and volunteers