Photo: Steven Lilley
In this course, you will look at the specific support needs of families affected by CSE and the important role parents and carers can have in helping to tackle this crime.
• Understand the impact of CSE on families
• Identify specific support needs of affected parents and carers
• Recognise elements of good practice for effective support
• Identify the benefits of a child and family centred approach to CSE
• Appreciate the importance of including parents and carers as partners in tackling CSE
• Understand the role of Pace and how it supports parents
Who is this course for?
• Social Workers
• Health practitioners
• Voluntary sector employees and volunteers