Photo: World NGO Day
In this course you’ll become equipped with all the necessary resources, knowledge and experience to deliver CSE awareness sessions to parents and carers in community settings.
• Understand what CSE is, the signs, indicators and risk factors
• Appreciate the importance of parents/carers being aware of CSE
• Be familiar with the content of the briefing presentation and the resources
• Understand what preparation and planning needs to go into delivering a briefing
• Have the opportunity to practice delivering parts of the briefing
• Be aware of the possible impact of the briefing on parents/carers and the safeguards that need to be put in place
• Understand the evaluation process
Who is this course for?
Those who might need to train parents, carers or safeguarding professionals about CSE