Photo: Steven Lilley
In this course, you’ll receive the resources, knowledge and experience to deliver the Parents as Partners course to practitioners working in CSE.
• Understand the importance of working with parents and carers affected by CSE
• Recognise the impact that CSE has on families
• Be familiar with the content of the course and the resources
• Develop the confidence to delivering the training to practitioners
• Have the opportunity to ask questions and explore issues
Who is this course for?
Trainers who train safeguarding professionals