Contextual Safeguarding Training
Learn the theory behind Contextual Safeguarding and how to put it into practice with Pace’s Relational Safeguarding Model.
- Learn what Contextual Safeguarding is and how Pace have used learning from Contextual Safeguarding in practice
- Learn about the history of Contextual Safeguarding
- Learn how Pace have used resources published by the Contextual Safeguarding Network to complete a contextual assessment and develop an intervention plan
- Understand the Pace Relational Safeguarding Model
- Understand how Contextual Safeguarding and Relational Safeguarding can work in unison to create a holistic, robust safeguarding plan for children at risk of exploitation
- Residential workers
- Housing Officers
- Foster Carers
- Youth Service Workers
- Police Officers
- Social Workers
- Teaching and School staff
Fantastic course, I would highly recommend it. Great mix of interaction and information. Thank you
Who is this course for?
For individual bookings: £55 per delegate
Discounts between 10% and 30% are available for group bookings – please send us an enquiry and a member of our team will be in touch.
The training course will be online, presented live by Dr Sarah Lloyd on zoom.
3rd December, 9.30 – 2.30pm
Meet the Trainer
Dr Sarah Lloyd has extensive experience as an academic researcher in child exploitation, influenced by her early career in youth work and parent support. Sarah is passionate about the importance of family-centered, holistic support for families affected by child exploitation.