Keep them safe: an interactive CSE learning tool
About the resource
Keep them safe is a free online learning tool from Pace and Virtual College which has been accessed by more than 29,000 parents and professionals (as of March 2016).
Although the course is aimed at parents, safeguarding professionals will also find this 20-30 minute e-learning training course a valuable source of information to:
- find out more about child sexual exploitation
- learn the signs and indicators of when a child might be being exploited
- understand the impact child sexual exploitation can have on families
- know what to do if you suspect a child might be at risk of this abuse.
Interested in further training with Pace?
Pace run one day courses and are the country’s only provider of the Advanced CSE Practitioner qualification.
- Read our publications for parents and professionals