Keep them safe: an interactive CSE learning tool
About the resource
This 20/30 minute e-learning course is for parents and professionals who work alongside children and young people:
- find out more about child sexual exploitation
- learn the signs and indicators of when a child might be being exploited
- understand the impact child sexual exploitation can have on families
- know what to do if you suspect a child might be at risk of this abuse.
Interested in further training with Pace?
Pace run one day courses and are the country’s only provider of the Level 4 Accredited Award in CSE (ACSEP).
- Read our publications for parents and professionals