Parents as Partners
Explore effective ways of working with affected families to help safeguard exploited children and gain an understanding about the impact child exploitation has on the victim and their families.
- Understand the impact of sexual and criminal exploitation has on families
- Identify the specific support needs of affected parents and carers
- Recognise elements of good practice for effective support
- Identify the benefits of a child and family centred approach to child exploitation
- Appreciate the importance of including parents and carers as partners in tackling child exploitation
- Understand the role of Pace and how it supports parents
Who is this course for?
This course is for anyone who works with children and young people at risk of exploitation, or who comes into contact with children and families in their role.
14th October 2020, 9.30 – 2.30pm Book your place