Pace is a national charity working to keep children safe from exploitation by supporting their parents, disrupting the offenders and working in partnership with police and family services. We also train professionals to support affected children and their parents using a trauma-informed, family-centric approach.
Pace seeks to:
- Enable parents and carers to safeguard and stop their children being exploited.
- Provide evidence and specialist advice in order to demonstrate to partners that parents and carers have an essential safeguarding role.
- Work with parents and partners to disrupt and bring perpetrators to justice.
- Influence national and local policy and practice to reflect the active safeguarding role of parents and the impact on families of child exploitation.
- Sustain long term change by training partners in the active role of parents and carers safeguarding their children