The below publications include resources for both parents and professionals.
No part of Pace’s reports, publications, training courses and other material, including images, may be reproduced or stored on an authorised retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, without prior permission of Pace.
- Parents’ experience of Children’s Social Care System when a child is sexually exploited Pace, 2019
- The Cry of the Brave and Brokenhearted Parent Blogpost and PDF (A Loving Parent: 2019)
- Parents Speak Out PDF (PAG/Pace: 2016)
- Working with the Police: The role of parents in investigating child sexual exploitation PDF (Pace: 2015)
- The relational Safeguarding Model: Best practice in working with families affected by child sexual exploitation PDF (Pace: 2019)
- Supporting Parents Through the Court Process, Second Edition April 2018 (Pace: 2018)
- See also the Pace Advice Centre
- Supporting Parents of Sexually Exploited Young People: An Evidence Review PDF (Scott & MacNeish: 2017)
- Empowering Parents: Evaluation of Parents as Partners in Safeguarding Children and Young People in Lancashire Project 2014 – 2017 PDF (Shuker & Ackerley: 2017)
- Health Implications of CSE on Parents PDF (Unwin & Stephens-Lewis: 2016)
- Parents as partners in safeguarding children: an evaluation of Pace’s work in Four Lancashire Child Sexual Exploitation Teams October 2010- October 2012 PDF (Palmer & Jenkins: 2013)
- Are parents in the picture? Professional and parental perspectives of child sexual exploitation (YouGov: 2013)
- Including Families in Multi-Agency Working on Child Sexual Exploitation: CROP’s involvement with ENGAGE, Blackburn, UK, 2009-11. Emma Kelly1, Peter Jenkins1, 1Salford University, Salford, UK, 2 (Manchester University: 2011)
- CROP & Blackburn ENGAGE! Tackling child sexual exploitation together 2009-2011 by Haddon Willmer (CROP: 2011) ISBN 978-0-95466486-4-0
- The true cost to families of child sexual exploitation by Aravinda Kosaraju, (CROP: 2009)
- A Guide to Parent Support Work: A worker’s guide to supporting parents affected by the sexual exploitation of their children (CROP: 2008) ISBN 0 9546484 3 3
- Stop! She’s my daughter. As told to Christine Miles. (CROP and Blackburn ENGAGE!: 2007) ISBN 978-0-9546486-4-0
- The Lost Teenage Leeds by H. Willmer (Crop: 2005)
- Advice to parents who are concerned that their child is in an exploitative relationship (CROP: 2004) ISBN 0-9546486-1-7
- Irene Ivison: Mother, Woman and Campaigner. A Tribute by Adele L. Weir (CROP:2001)
- Fiona’s Story by Irene Ivison (Virago: 1997)
Please call 0113 240 3040 to enquire about receiving copies of these publications.