This course aims to equip practitioners with information about the impact of CSE on families, the support needs of parents and carers and other family members. We will explore effective methods of support that empower parents so they have greater resilience to safeguard their child.
• Understand the impact of CSE on families
• Identify specific support needs of affected parents and carers
• Recognise elements of good practice for effective support
• Identify the benefits of a child and family centred approach to CSE
• Appreciate the importance of including parents and carers as partners in tackling CSE
• Understand the role of Pace and how it supports parents
Who is this course for?
Those who might need to train parents, carers or safeguarding professionals about CSE