Training Course Booking Terms and Conditions
- Payment must be made in advance of the training start date. We prefer to receive payment via BACS transfer.
- If your organisation has agreed to fund your place on the training, please ensure you provide invoicing details on the booking form. We will then issue your organisation with an invoice, to receive payment via BACS.
- Please contact us with any queries about payment on email@example.com.
- Place cannot be confirmed until receipt of payment.
- Please note that the training is limited in capacity and will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. No guarantees can be made regarding the availability of spaces at the training prior to receipt of payment
Confirmation of Bookings
- All reservations will be confirmed in writing with details of agenda, times and venue.
- Please ensure you provide an up-to-date email address, as any details of final changes to the training will be emailed to your account. Please remember to check your email account prior to the start of the training to ensure you are informed of such changes.
Reservations and Cancellation Policy
- Cancellations must be received by Pace in writing more than 21 days prior to the training.
- If given more than 21 days notice, you will receive a full refund or you can request to be transferred to a different course date.
- If given less than 21 days notice, you will be charged the full course fee.
- If you fail to attend without notification, the full course fee will still be charged.
- If you have started the course, or are part way through, there can be no refund.
Close this window and return to booking form