Neurodiversity, SEND and child exploitation training course
Improve your understanding about how to support and empower exploited children who are on the autistic spectrum.
- Recognise neurodiversity and the way young people with autism negotiate the world;
- Understand the experiences of children who being exploited and are on the autistic spectrum
- Understand how to break down barriers and empower young people who are autistic to make discolours and receive support
- Understand trauma and presenting behaviours that can be masked due to the behaviours of a neurodivergent child.
- Learn good practice approaches in working with all children and families who have been or are at risk of exploitation
Who is this course for?
This course will benefit anyone who has safeguarding responsibilities in their roles:
- Teaching and School staff
- Residential Workers
- Housing Officers
- Foster Carers
- Youth Service Workers
- Police Officers
- Social Workers
Cost and Commissions
For individual bookings: £65 per delegate
Discounts between 10% and 30% are available for group bookings – please contact us.
The training course will be online, presented live by our leading trainers through Zoom:
29th June 2023 2023 9:30am – 2:30pm Book your place
12th October 2023 9:30am – 2:30pm Book your place
8th February 2024 9.30am-2.30pm Book your place
Booking will be open shortly.