Online Grooming and Child Exploitation
Learn how children are groomed online and how to respond with effective safeguarding measures.
- Understand what online grooming and exploitation looks like
- Recognise the signs and indicators of online abuse
- Have an awareness of how offenders are using online technology to target, groom and exploit children
- Understand the impact online grooming and exploitation has on victims and their families
- Explore current legislation relating to online grooming and exploitation
- Support and increase confidence in responding to online abuse
Who is this course for?
- Teaching and School staff
- Residential workers
- Housing Officers
- Foster Carers
- Youth Service Workers
- Police Officers
- Social Workers
For individual bookings: £35 per delegate
Discounts between 10% and 30% are available for group bookings – please send us an enquiry and a member of our team will be in touch.
The training course will be online, presented live by Mark Whelan on zoom.
26 April 2021 – Book your tickets
13 Oct 2021 – Tickets released shortly