Online Grooming and Child Exploitation
Exploring how children are groomed online and how to respond with effective safeguarding measures. The course gives an overview of the current context of online exploitation and the risks posed to children.
- Understand what online grooming and exploitation looks like
- Recognise the signs and indicators of online abuse
- Have an awareness of how offenders are using online technology to target, groom and exploit children
- Understand the impact online grooming and exploitation has on victims and their families
- Explore current legislation relating to online grooming and exploitation
- Support and increase confidence in responding to online abuse
Who is this course for?
- Teaching and School staff
- Residential workers
- Housing Officers
- Foster Carers
- Youth Service Workers
- Police Officers
- Social Workers
For individual bookings: £35 per delegate
Discounts between 10% and 30% are available for group bookings – please send us an enquiry and a member of our team will be in touch.
The training course will be online, presented live by Mark Whelan MBE on zoom.
11 February 2022 9.30am – 12.30pm Book your place