Being a Pace trustee can be really rewarding. It is a great way to use your skills and experience to safeguarding children and supporting families affected by child exploitation.
Become a Trustee
We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and we are passionate about reflecting the communities we serve. Candidates should demonstrate:
- Knowledge of child exploitation and a regard for the significance of the role of parents
- Commitment to equal opportunities, inclusion and diversity
- Commitment to the ethos and values of Pace
- Willingness to devote time, effort and enthusiasm to the duties and responsibilities of a trustee
- Independence of thought and judgement
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to play a strategic role to successfully effect change and meet the objectives of the charity.
We are currently recruiting for three Trustees:
with experience in one of the following areas:
- First-hand awareness of the effects of child sexual or criminal exploitation as an affected parent
- Social work
- Psychological services
- and/or specific skills including secretarial, accounting, fundraising or management expertise.
Pace offers an excellent training and supportive induction package.
How to apply
Please send a completed application form to Rachel Cain at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for applications
21st August 2023